5.2.6.4 - Profile selection per user login

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
There is now an option in the user settings to limit user access by profile.

Last edited:

panhead

n3wb
Reaction score
It may just be me, but after updating to 5.2.6.4, I noticed I was not able to sign into the BI iOS mobile app using an existing admin account. I have not made any changes to accounts in a while, and I know the same account had previously worked on 5.2.6.1. I could log into to the ui3 website using same login. Once I made any modification in the BI user profile section and saved the changes, I could login in to the mobile app. Is this the correct place to post an issue for an update or should it be posted in the trouble shooting section?

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
It may just be me, but after updating to 5.2.6.4, I noticed I was not able to sign into the BI iOS mobile app using an existing admin account. I have not made any changes to accounts in a while, and I know the same account had previously worked on 5.2.6.1. I could log into to the ui3 website using same login. Once I made any modification in the BI user profile section and saved the changes, I could login in to the mobile app. Is this the correct place to post an issue for an update or should it be posted in the trouble shooting section?
The developer is not on here. Have to email support so he knows about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eeeeesh

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I had a similar problem trying to log in from another computer on my lan, but was on a different subnet. Go into BI settings > users and check for that user if check if the 'lan only' box is checked

panhead

n3wb
Reaction score
I will email the developer.

All of the accounts I have are only allowed to access BI from lan connections.