5.2.7.12 - Cams show triggered lightning bolt long after event is done recording

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I just noticed all my cams now show the lightning bolt long after the event was triggered. Some of them still show being triggered hours later. It is on all my cams whether they are recording continuous or not. I even deleted a cam and added back to see if that would change anything.

It doesn't appear to be messing anything up the best I can tell, but wanted to see if anyone else has noticed that.

As soon as you select the camera the lightning bolt goes away. One benefit to that is you can quickly tell if any cameras had been triggered since you last opened it. It is a little startling at first to open up BI and see every camera in a triggered state though.

Just wanted to see if anyone else has that on 5.2.7.12 or a newer version before I send a note to Ken. Maybe it is one of the bugs fixed on a newer version?

1590515580134.png

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm, I never noticed that before in previous versions LOL. It just shows no matter how much you are in the software, you always notice something!

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
The camera's current trigger state is determined by the color of the border around it. (see BI Settings > Cameras tab > "Change border color to reflect camera state").