5.4.3 - April 9, 2021 - DeepStack “mode” setting.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
5.4.3 - April 9, 2021
DeepStack objects recognized only when substantially overlapping areas where Blue Iris is
also tracking objects in order to reduce the detection of static objects.
Filter alert actions by object.
Motion detection updates to produce fewer/larger object rectangles with more sensitive
edge-vector tracking.
DeepStack “mode” setting.
Processing time added to object detection log entries.

Last edited:

cscoppa

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Sorry it’s more like when sending alerts, there’s a box to specify when an alert should be sent.
Ah ok, that makes sense. It sounded like you could filter the alerts list by object. (after the fact)

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Try downloading the update installing it that way instead of within BI.

cscoppa

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
5.4.3.7 hosed my install, be careful upgrading to it. Service kept starting and stopping rapidly. Trying to recover now...

EDIT: Recovered by blowing out both registry keys, reinstalling BI, downgrading back to 5.4.3.5 and importing a reg backup.

Last edited:

cscoppa

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I grabbed it right away and it's been running without a hitch. FWIW, I don't run it as a service.
Yeah, I do, I'm guessing it's that or some weird combination of hardware acceleration settings.

cscoppa

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Despite my issues with 5.4.3.7 I was able to update to 5.4.3.8 without incident.

ffzeus

n3wb
Reaction score
Updated to 5.4.3.8 fine, Restarted server this morning and BI now causes an application fault when attempting to start, then CTD. Will uninstall and reinstall and see if that fixes it.

After uninstall and reinstall, produces error:

'The code execution cannot proceed because SeaMAX.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

Uninstalling and reinstalling produces same error.

Z

Last edited:

ARAMP1

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I tried to update to 5.4.3.11 but it wouldn't update. Downloaded it and tried to do it manually with no luck too. That's the first time it didn't work for me manually.

cscoppa

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I tried to update to 5.4.3.11 but it wouldn't update. Downloaded it and tried to do it manually with no luck too. That's the first time it didn't work for me manually.
Same here, can't update directly or "download only" ... it's borked.