5.5.8 - June 13, 2022 - Code Project’s SenseAI Version 1 - See V2 here https://ipcamtalk.com/threads/codeproject-ai-version-2-0.68030/

joshwah

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
For the group, I am using the same sample file, CPU i3-9100F and GTX 1650 SUPER...

8.0 operations per second - 50/50 <-- standard
5.8 operations per second - 50/50 <-- general IP cam
6.2 operations per second - 50/50 <-- ipcam-combined

Reaction score
For the group as well.

I am using the same sample file (pexels-maria-orlova-4947381.jpg).
I have it running in an unraid docker that has 7 cores (shared with other dockers) assigned.
My GPU is a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB and can see that the docker is using about 3.5GB of memory.

197.6 operations per second - 50/50 <-- standard
51.6 operations per second - 50/50 <-- general ip cam
52.1 operations per second - 50/50 <-- ipcam-combined.

Not sure what numbers we are suppose to be expecting or why the standard is 4x faster.

I BI i only use the combined though.

tofu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
For the group as well.

I am using the same sample file (pexels-maria-orlova-4947381.jpg).
I have it running in an unraid docker that has 7 cores (shared with other dockers) assigned.
My GPU is a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB and can see that the docker is using about 3.5GB of memory.

197.6 operations per second - 50/50 <-- standard
51.6 operations per second - 50/50 <-- general ip cam
52.1 operations per second - 50/50 <-- ipcam-combined.

Not sure what numbers we are suppose to be expecting or why the standard is 4x faster.

I BI i only use the combined though.
What run variables do you use to get the docker version running with cuda?

Reaction score
What run variables do you use to get the docker version running with cuda?
Whenever you want to pass throught he vidio card to the docker you need to add the following variables and extra parameter.

NVIDIA_DRIVER_CAPABILITIES = all
NVIDIA_VISIBLE_DEVICES = your gpu id like "GPU-abcdefg-abcd-abcd-abcd-abcdefghijk"
and add "--runtime=nvidia" under extra parameters in the advanced view.

Psylent126

n3wb
Reaction score
I have recently upgraded to v1.5.6. Prior to install I removed the previous version using the windows uninstall function. I then installed the new version and restarted Blue Iris. Everything appears to be functioning except BI is not detecting any objects. The images appear to be sent to CodeProject.AI and if I look at the AI analysis in BI it shows multiple images, but never detects anything (See below). Everything was working perfectly on the previous version running on the CPU, but I can't seem to get this to work with the GPU. The only thing that is sticking out to me is that the log says unable to connect to AI when BI starts up. Does anyone have any ideas that might help me to resolve this issue?

Thank you.

1660438229267.png1660438148004.png1660438465874.png

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have recently upgraded to v1.5.6. Prior to install I removed the previous version using the windows uninstall function. I then installed the new version and restarted Blue Iris. Everything appears to be functioning except BI is not detecting any objects. The images appear to be sent to CodeProject.AI and if I look at the AI analysis in BI it shows multiple images, but never detects anything (See below). Everything was working perfectly on the previous version running on the CPU, but I can't seem to get this to work with the GPU. The only thing that is sticking out to me is that the log says unable to connect to AI when BI starts up. Does anyone have any ideas that might help me to resolve this issue?

Thank you.

View attachment 136537View attachment 136535View attachment 136541
Make sure you have have the current version of CUDA installed and CUDnn installed, they have a script the helps with the CUDnn install

1660439295802.png

Psylent126

n3wb
Reaction score
Make sure you have have the current version of CUDA installed and CUDnn installed, they have a script the helps with the CUDnn install

View attachment 136546
Thank you MikeLud1. I have gone through and followed all of the instructions exactly. Everything appears to be working as it should. The only issue is that BI keeps showing in the AI Analyzer nothing found (even though there is something that clearly is within the motion area and matches a person or car. Could there be something else that I am missing?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Sounds like a path problem with SenseAI. That error message says, to me, SenseAI isn't even running. Check the directory structure on your C:\ drive and see if it matches what is listed for the first part of the custom model path.

MikeLud is the true expert with SenseAI. Hopefully he'll visit this thread soon and help you with better suggestions.

Amgclk65

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
hey,
Just looking for a bit of help in getting the Sense Ai to work. I keep getting no AI alert cancelled, Nothing found. Also was getting error for AI not responding. Which I think I ironed that out. Here is a few screen shots of my setup. Anyhelp would be great.
Blue Iris 5.5.8.2 with the Sense AI Gpu beta.

Attachments

Psylent126

n3wb
Reaction score
Until BI fully integrates make sure you have the right path in the registry see below

View attachment 136559
So I reinstalled CodeAI and now have it isolated down to the custom models / default object detection. I checked the registry entry you showed above and I have that entered correctly. I also determined that if I leave "Default Object Detection" checked, then everything works, although the custom models don't appear to be being used. If I uncheck the "Default Object Detection", then BI and the AI return "nothing found".

Any thoughts?

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
hey,
Just looking for a bit of help in getting the Sense Ai to work. I keep getting no AI alert cancelled, Nothing found. Also was getting error for AI not responding. Which I think I ironed that out. Here is a few screen shots of my setup. Anyhelp would be great.
Blue Iris 5.5.8.2 with the Sense AI Gpu beta.
Post a screenshot like the below
1660449723548.png

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Here you go. Hopefully that's the correct log file. I don't know how telling it may be, Ive uninstalled reinstalled Sense AI , Also back dated Blue iris .
Thanks for the help
I am not sure what might be the issue. They are going to issue a new release early next week that should fix some issues with modules not working.