5.5.8 - June 13, 2022 - Code Project’s SenseAI Version 1 - See V2 here https://ipcamtalk.com/threads/codeproject-ai-version-2-0.68030/

Vettester

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
"Some time" is right. I've installed 3 different times (CPU version), the last install I timed was 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Hmmm.... I'm running the CPU version as well and the most recent installs have taken about 20 minutes.

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
"Some time" is right. I've installed 3 different times (CPU version), the last install I timed was 1 hour and 20 minutes.
This all depends on your ISP download speed and how fast your computer can process the install. Mine is always about 15-20 minutes.

1fxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have slow internet and I think it just took 1 1/2 hour to install. now to try it.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
This all depends on your ISP download speed and how fast your computer can process the install. Mine is always about 15-20 minutes.
Here's a speed test, I will say it is not the newest, an i5-4590 cpu, but you can bet I'm not going to be jumping out there and downloading the newest update unless it is really necessary. I can install Windows 10 a lot faster than this.

Screenshot 2022-11-16 055103.jpg

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
Here's a speed test, I will say it is not the newest, an i5-4590 cpu, but you can bet I'm not going to be jumping out there and downloading the newest update unless it is really necessary. I can install Windows 10 a lot faster than this.

View attachment 145760
yeah...it definitely isn't your ISP speed LOL Do you use a SSD for your BI ? I'm using a I7-6700 16gb ram and I wouldn't think it would be that much faster than yours. But, I have never had a CP install go longer than 20 minutes and I have installed every release ??

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
yeah...it definitely isn't your ISP speed LOL Do you use a SSD for your BI ? I'm using a I7-6700 16gb ram and I wouldn't think it would be that much faster than yours. But, I have never had a CP install go longer than 20 minutes and I have installed every release ??
Yes, definitely SSD. CPU averages below 10% most of the time. I might be able to speed it up a little by stopping BI/cameras during install, or doing it after dark, I haven't tried that. Just for info I am running 8 cameras which is small compared to a lot of people.

1fxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Can you post a screenshot of how you have your alert setup?
Okay. As soon as I get to the computer I will. I get a lot of “nothing found” alerts these days. But there not always a video recording.

Vettester

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I
Okay. As soon as I get to the computer I will. I get a lot of “nothing found” alerts these days. But there not always a video recording.
If you have the trigger setup correctly you should only get alerts from whatever you have defined in the "To confirm" box in the camera's AI settings.