5.6.5 - November 18, 2022

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
5.6.5 - November 18, 2022
The Clip FTP and Convert/Export process queues are now multithreaded. The number of
simultaneous FTP connections are determined by the FTP server’s settings page. The
number of convert/export threads is determined by a setting on the Other page in Settings.
The software may have become unstable when the mainstream of a dual-streaming camera
dropped out while being accessed by remote viewing. A fix has been made.

Added after 5.6.5.0
GPU usage is now presented wherever CPU usage is also available. The number comes
from the Windows “performance counters” for “GPU Engine.” This may not be identical to
what’s shown on Task Manager or Process Explorer.

Last edited:

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
Might keep your eye on the memory usage. Mine used about 1.5 times normal compared to 5.6.3.7. By just dbl clicking cams on the BI GUI would steady increase in ram and mine wouldn't come down. I was having a issue with exporting clips from a smooth source bvr and produced jumpy clips as well. I managed to fix this issue by exporting a clip (default settings) but NO audio. This would fix it and then I could add audio to clip after this process. It was like the audio codec got hosed or something ?? Still running fine on 5.6.3.7 and will give the next update a shot when it comes out.