5.7.0 - February 8, 2023

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
5.7.0 - February 8, 2023
A search box has been added to the top of the clips/alerts list to allow for the quick
searching of license plates and AI results. A keyboard shortcut may be added to set focus to
this box, and Esc or Return may be used to restore focus to the clips list.

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
If you are having trouble typing certain letters in search box, please be advised that any letter you have a shortcut assigned to in BI cannot be used. For example I had the letter T assigned for trigger, so I could not search for cat. It's not case sensitive as well. Just a heads up.

update 5.7.0.1 fixed this issue

Last edited:

CrazyAsYou

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If you are having trouble typing certain letters in search box, please be advised that any letter you have a shortcut assigned to in BI cannot be used. For example I had the letter T assigned for trigger, so I could not search for cat. It's not case sensitive as well. Just a heads up.
that will need an update so that when the text box has focus the hot keys are disabled, I guess we'll have 5.7.1 at some point today :)

scwissel

n3wb
Reaction score
After updating, the UI3 interface timeline displays "No video" for all cameras when looking back at any time before "Now". The thick client timeline does not have this issue. Is this a known issue?

scwissel

n3wb
Reaction score
After updating, the UI3 interface timeline displays "No video" for all cameras when looking back at any time before "Now". The thick client timeline does not have this issue. Is this a known issue?
I just seen that 5.7.0.1 was available, so applied that update and this issue is resolved. Thanks!

CrazyAsYou

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I only have 2 rows of tabs now. More to come maybe :)

View attachment 155035
two vs three lines in for the setting tab depends on what window scalling you have set in Window's display settings. As Storage is shorter than Clips and archiving, many more people will now see two lines, and not three.

Attachments

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
two vs three lines in for the setting tab depends on what window scalling you have set in Window's display settings. As Storage is shorter than Clips and archiving, many more people will now see two lines, and not three.
Actually, it's not the scaling, but the resolution you run, mine is 2560 x 1440. Like you stated though, all due to a few less letters. I still bet it won't stay 2 lines for long. :)