5231ze turret and video frame size problem

juliand

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm still a newb to security cameras with blue iris and I have an issue.

I have set in the dahua camera settings properties page using my seamonkey browser
video to be 1920x1080p.using either h264 and h265

I also use blue iris, and in its page video page for image format for this camera it shows a video size of 1872x782 and It will not let me change it. So, I end up with a wider than normal format going on here.

I have been trying to resolve the discrepancy between the 2 and I am coming up short of having blus iris recognize the 1080p sizing.

My other 2 cameras show thier corresponding sizing correct , and they are Amcrest models.
The 5231 is just under a month old, and I purchased it from andy's amazon site.

Can anyone help lead me to a path of resolution for this?
Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm still a newb to security cameras with blue iris and I have an issue.

I have set in the dahua camera settings properties page using my seamonkey browser
video to be 1920x1080p.using either h264 and h265

I also use blue iris, and in its page video page for image format for this camera it shows a video size of 1872x782 and It will not let me change it. So, I end up with a wider than normal format going on here.

I have been trying to resolve the discrepancy between the 2 and I am coming up short of having blus iris recognize the 1080p sizing.

My other 2 cameras show thier corresponding sizing correct , and they are Amcrest models.
The 5231 is just under a month old, and I purchased it from andy's amazon site.

Can anyone help lead me to a path of resolution for this?
Thanks
You have improperly set it up in blue iris. Delete the camera in blue iris and start over. Nothing is wrong with the camera or blue iris.

juliand

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That worked ! Thank You
Now, I can't remember how I initially set it up.