58 cam install finally done.

Robert hocevar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Everything is up and running! 58 8mp cameras and a few more will be added soon. also installed 64 zones Napco security system. the owner still needs to have the bank vault door installed in the room that holds the equipment. the exterior walls are covered with 1/2'' plate steel. air ducts were installed for ventilation. an accessible wiring was installed in ridged conduit. this building is 80,000 SQ feet sitting on 13 acres , I will be starting a installation on there other location sometime next week.

Attachments

flynreelow

Known around here
Reaction score
what nvr or software are you using? any more pictures?

specs of all of the components?

Robert hocevar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
what nvr or software are you using? any more pictures?

specs of all of the components?
The NVR'S & cameras are Uniview 32 channel. 32 TB worth of hard drives per recorder. 6 Poe switches throught the building. 1 24 port switch in the rack for the cameras that were close to the rack and also a 8 port non poe switch to connect the nvr.s and all the switches together. every Poe switch has battery back up and dedicated 120volt circuits. I will be setting up the easy station at there main office after I finish the install at there processing plant which we are currently planning the job with the customer. I wish every customer was like this! these guys did there homework and knew exactly what they wanted. my sales rep let me borrow a few different cameras to set up for the customer to try out before signing my contract.this building was broken into the day before I got the call and they got hit hard! about 250.000 in tools, motorcycles, dirt bikes ATV'S . the hired off duty police to watch the place after hours and when the police saw this system they said it was the best quality video they have ever seen, Now I have to give a quote to that police station because they want to have a new system installed.
as far as the alarm system. that is a Napco 1664 with 4 zone expanders , a boat load of motion sensors, every door has a contact, glass break detectors, 4 sirens, 2 keypads. programmed for 3 different partitions.
I will take some more pictures when I return there and post more. these attached pics are just the switches 1 for interior cams and the other for exterior. the white enclosures are structured media enclosures and the worked perfect for this application. had the keep the dirt and dust out of the switches.

Attachments

Robert hocevar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I've had good results with Uniview recorders. Looks great.

Don't mean to be a smart alec, but I only see 46 cams :cool:
I've had good results with Uniview recorders. Looks great.

Don't mean to be a smart alec, but I only see 46 cams :cool:
There are some cameras that do not show on those screens. but they do on another located in a office.