$69 motorized varifocal 4x (2.8mm-12mm) Longse

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Where I ordered the cam?
Directly from Longse Alibaba. You can contact amanda@longse.com sales representative.

Price list attached.

Two cameras on order:

1. LRDC60XA200 Varifocal turret. I already have the same turret with fixed lens and low light king IMX178, so I know the build quality is excellent. This turret is interesting because it has 4x zoom and it's not manual according to them. It uses IMX322 + S2L which is identical to Huisun mini PTZ v2

2. Built-in mic turret. I thought to get this one for indoors, I customized it with wider angle lens and upgraded IRs. It's a 3MP with IMX124 that's actually newer and larger sensor then other 3MP cameras such as Hikvision.

Both cams have external POE modules attached to the cable.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

spyfly81

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@klasipca what are using for an NVR? are you using a Hikvision NVR or something like Blue Iris?

h_2_o

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
not seeing a lot of detail where did you order from?

ruppmeister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing @klasipca. Do you have links to full camera descriptions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
and all your cameras work with it? even motion recording?
Well, motion record doesn't work at all on my NVR, I am simply using camera UI to setup motion recording, but yes all onvif cams work fine in terms of live view and continuous recording.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score

Attachments

Travieso

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
how hard is it to set up a different camera from a different manufacture to a Hikvision NVR @klasipca? I've been curious on changing a few cameras at home and would like to venture out from Hikvision

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
how hard is it to set up the Hikvision NVR @klasipca? I've been curious on changing a few cameras at home and would like to venture out from Hikvision
Did you mean how hard is it to set up these cams with Hikvision NVR? They are no different then setting up with Hikvision camera really, instead I just use ONVIF profile.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Demo of the VF cam (Channel 1) You can right click on the image for PTZ controls, but don't have rights to zoom.

Also, I really like NVR interface, looks clean and easy to use.

http://183.233.190.41:8006/
longse

ruppmeister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Are these being sent to you via DHL @klasipca ? I am about ready to order some additional cams but really excited to see how these two do for you.

vincenttor

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Great, can't wait to see the results !
Also there are some pretty good images between those cams on the nvr.
Got some problems here with my internet connection right now, thought it was the DNS server but it isnt, now logged on remote on my cctv server but its slow so can't have a good image yet.

vincenttor

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Cool, would be nice to see the images at night and some settings experimenting