Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
hikvision has just put V4.1.60

no information about what is new great job hikvision

DOWNLOAD PORTAL

venturis

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Full release notes can be found on Hikvision's UK site. It seems that the release notes are now mostly posted on the support page of the web site rather than the download portal. Always worth checking there. Different sites update at different times, so looking at all the international sites including UK, Australia, Russia etc etc. site might yield the release notes if not found elsewhere.

Here you go anyway...

Software Name:
Baseline Firmware_NVR_I series_V4.1.60 build180717 Release
  • Software Size:
    Software Description:
  • New features

1. Hik-Connect
    1.1. Support downloading firmware from Hik-Connect to hard disk and upgrading.
    1) The web, 4200, and local GUI all support this function.
    2) Need to enable Hik-Connect and register successfully.
    3) It includes 2 processes: download the firmware to the HDD and upgrade NVR with the firmware in HDD.
    4) You can configure automatic download, which is enabled by default.

Local GUI:
    1.2. Support unbinding Hik-Connect in local GUI
    1) After the NVR is bound to Hik-Connect, it can be unbound in local GUI.
    2) Only I series NVR supports, and only admin users have permission to operate.

System – Network – Advanced – Platform Access
    1.3. Add several new types of exception alarm to upload to Hik–Connect.
    New types: HDD full, HDD error, network disconnection, IP conflict, illegal access, video recording exception, picture capturing exception, Poe power overload, SHM detection exception.
    1.4. Super I series NVR supports Hik-Connect access.

2. Multilingual
    Adding three new languages: Ukrainian, Brazilian Portuguese and Kyrgyz
  • 3. eSATA automatic backup
    1) Local GUI, web, 4200 all support this function.
    2) Automatic backup can be started at a specified time to back up the video of the last 24 hours. If the backup fails on that day, the video of the last 48 hours will be backed up the next day.
    3) Different channels and different video stream types (main stream, sub stream, dual stream) can be selected for backup.
    4) There is a status display during the backup process.

Local GUI:
    4. Local live view output can be configured remotely
    1) Support configuring live view mode of different output ports on the web.
    2) The Custom Layout just can be obtained, but can’t be configured on the web.
    3) Support polling function configuration. Time isntervals: no switch, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 20 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds, 120 seconds, 300 seconds.

5. Support setting object sizes for line-crossing and Intrusion detection
    1) Support setting object sizes for line-crossing and Intrusion detection in web or local GUI of NVR.
    2) The IP camera should support smart 2.0.

6. IP Camera access
    1) Super I series NVR supports 2400MP IP Camera access. Support access up to 4 and can only be added through channel 1 to channel 4.
    2) Support Queue Camera access.

Modified functions
    1. Security
    1) The verification method of web exported GUID file is adjusted from web side verification to local GUI verification.
    2) Add default password for creating IP channel when using 4200 client to activate NVR device.
    3) Optimize the character range supported by user name and password.
    User name: A-Z a-z 0-9 !#$%&'()*+,-./;<=>?@[]^_`{|}~ space character
    Password: A-Z a-z 0-9 !"#$%&'()*+,-./:;<=>?@[\]^_`{|}~ space character

2. Ease of use
    1) Add main and sub stream information of the current screen when clicking the left button on the live view windows
    2) NVR can cancel the protocol calibration of IP camera.
    3) In the case of non-admin users, no password login is required of locking screen protection.
  • 3. RAID
    1) S.M.A.R.T detection results can be seen in the array interface.
    2) When the hot spare hard disk is not read or written within half an hour, it will in sleeping mode
    3) Hard disk with a capacity of less than 4 TB cannot create RAID. Hard disks for RAID require supporting RV sensors (Checking the hard disk compatibility list to confirm if the hard disk supports RV).
    4) I16 series NVR supports up to 8 hard disk to build a RAIDS. I24 series NVR supports up to 8 hard disks to build a RAID.

4. Log
    Local GUI and web can export all searched logs, not only those that the interface can display.

Fixed issuess
    1. POS videos cannot be searched through POS keywords.
    2. POS information cannot be displayed continuously during playback of POS video.
    3. The ANR function cannot be used normally.
    4. It display black when living view the IP camera which is H.265 format and higher resolution than 200MP on chrome browser.

Supported Models

DS-76xxNI-I2 DS-76xxNI-I2/xP DS-77xxNI-I4
    DS-77xxNI-I4/xP DS-96xxNI-I8 DS-96xxNI-I16