8 Ip camera bricked..

Filippo

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello to all

I've bought 5 month ago 8 chinese ip camera, 4mpx , with Hi3516D+OV4689.
After few month, one cam stop working. After some days, the other start not working..
Now, all cams not work.
I think something happen during automatic update and brick it.
The courios thing is that now the cams seems working, in fact in night IR start, and in the morning they shut down, but i can't connect , i don't find it on network..
i already check power supply, cable, reset nvr, but nothing work. I've tried to connect it direct on NVR, i search with ip scanner software, but nothing to do.. I can't find it on network
i've opened one, and it have blk3516a 38x38 v1.01 board inside. Someone can explain me how i can do now? How i can recover it? And what i need to do it.

Thanks to all

Regards
Filippo

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I do not know anything about these cameras.
What software are you using ro access the camera?
Can you login to the camera directly?
Is there a hard reset on the camera ?
Your cameras should never have direct internet access!!!!!

Filippo

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi
i'm using Netsurveillance to access to camera.
I can't login, because i don't see camera on ethernet.. i can't connect to admin page. Cameras seems working because IR light work during the night, but if i search it with Advanced Ip scanner i don't find it.

There is no button to reset camera . I don't know if there is some boot pin or reset pin on the board, i've tried to find datasheet but i found only chinese language.
For internet access, i have to connect it on the same ethernet i use for ADSL, because i connect to camera with PC and CMS..

framednlv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I had the same problem with this one Click
Online update hosed it. Connected directly to my laptop I couldn't find the IP using netscan.
I was happy to put in my junk box as it sucked at night.