A millennial desperately needing driving lessons.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
A young mom and her very young daughter. I saw that info from another uneventful angle.
Yes, I know I have a glare, it's the sun reflecting off the siding just above the cam.

Aengus4h

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
yeah some poor driving standards these days. Like the neighbour's friends bloke recently, pulls up in front in his van, makes a shallow turn out across the road to reverse back into their drive. Only thing is he's not even halfway across the road, so starts to reverse and straight into my front wall! Glad it was there tho, saved him backing right into the front of my car which I'd not have been pleased about.

Attachments

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
yeah some poor driving standards these days. Like the neighbour's friends bloke recently, pulls up in front in his van, makes a shallow turn out across the road to reverse back into their drive. Only thing is he's not even halfway across the road, so starts to reverse and straight into my front wall! Glad it was there tho, saved him backing right into the front of my car which I'd not have been pleased about.
Ouch...that "smarts"! (sorry...I couldn't help myself).

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
A young mom and her very young daughter. I saw that info from another uneventful angle.
Yes, I know I have a glare, it's the sun reflecting off the siding just above the cam.
Question: What do you call 2 of those types driving within 100 yards of each other?
Answer: 9-1-1

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
Everyonen thought the 80year old grandma was driving until ems arrived and noticed that her seat belt mark was on the wrong shoulder. Everyone one else was ok. The guy's truck was totaled and his insurance had just lapped over. The driver's insurance obviously wasn't gonna cover a 9 year old.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Gramma's got some 'splainin' to do. Without insurance coverage, that's going to cut pretty deep.