About that yacht that sank off Italy...

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Whelps, it’s nice to know the Italians are just as incompetent as everybody else in the free world! :thumb:

I mean let’s just let everyone involved leave without being tested for drugs / alcohol?!? :facepalm:

If the Internets is to be trusted the whole thing is a direct result of stupid cunts leaving the bottom door wide open?!?

During the storm and than not doing a Fucken thing as it relates to fire / flooding. Ultimately this just affirms you can’t fix stupid and people have more money than brains!

Nothing will come out if this so called investigation because the Italians are too stupid to live!

Just Google the results when that massive ship went to ground and the captain fucked off and left the ship! :rofl:

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
The guy also beat a US Federal case. And something like 99.5% of these cases are found in favour of the government. Suspiciously, his business partner was also killed within a few days of the yacht sinking.
If my tin foil hat wasn’t so thick I would have to agree. That, and the fact that asshole Sean Commes (P-Diddy) are going to be found dead by apparent suicide!

Just like Epstein . . .

All of these guys were more than likely whacked! :love: