Accessing high-res alert images from web interface

CrazyAsYou

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone know if it is possible to access the high-res alert jpeg images directly from a UI3 URL?

For example, say I have IPCam01.20210514_080000.11867730.3.44431.jpg in my Alerts folder and my BI is hosted on 192.168.1.2 is there something possible like URL below to access it?

CrazyAsYou

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
ok just had my own case of RTFM - found on page 204 - working great by adding &fulljpeg on the URL
/alerts/{filename}. An alert image. You may use a database record number (@record) in place
of the filename. HTTP parameter &fulljpeg will return the high-definition version of the
image if it was saved to disc.

Optional parameters for many of the above:
&w= width, use with or without height
&h= height, use with or without width
&s= scale 1-100 in place of width and/or height
&q= quality 1-100

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
ok just had my own case of RTFM - found on page 204 - working great by adding &fulljpeg on the URL
/alerts/{filename}. An alert image. You may use a database record number (@record) in place
of the filename. HTTP parameter &fulljpeg will return the high-definition version of the
image if it was saved to disc.

Optional parameters for many of the above:
&w= width, use with or without height
&h= height, use with or without width
&s= scale 1-100 in place of width and/or height
&q= quality 1-100
Good work! Posting it for future visitors... priceless

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
If that URL actually works, it is non-standard. A question mark ? is supposed to precede the first URL parameter while & is only used to separate multiple URL parameters.