Hikvision camera problems recording to SD card, anybody records corectly?

radoslav

n3wb
Reaction score
I bought those new cameras, they have SD card slot. I use 128GB cards, tryed many others. Problem is somewhere in settings. Also cant see in upper menu possibility to play, like in older cameras I have from hikvision. I also tryed to enable standard motion, continous recording...nothing works. If I insert that SD cards to older Hikvision cameras, everything works, records, I can play them in browser in camera menu.

Robbe

n3wb
Reaction score
Have you successfully initialised the SD card?
Can you try and re-install the webplugin?
Also check IE with administrator rights and see if you're able to see the files.

radoslav

n3wb
Reaction score
Have you successfully initialised the SD card?
Can you try and re-install the webplugin?
Also check IE with administrator rights and see if you're able to see the files.
It is no option initialize SD card, just format. I formatted it now, without problem.
27Dec2019_13-50-20.jpg

radoslav

n3wb
Reaction score
Is it problem of SD card? can anybody show picture of initialized menu of SD card? thanks

radoslav

n3wb
Reaction score
I contacted support, very bad and late answer. Till now I dont know where is problem. Is it card supported? when it is formatted, but no option to initialize?

radoslav

n3wb
Reaction score
This is from config file:
[ 13.481339] mmcblk0: mmc0:0007 SD64G 57.9 GiB
[ 13.484658] mmcblk0: p1
[ 13.486960] card->dai_link[0].name = ak7755
[ 13.486974] card->dai_link[0].stream_name = ak7755 PCM
[ 13.486981] card->dai_link[0].codec_dai_name = ak7755-AIF1
[ 13.487047] snd_soc_card_amba sound.6: ASoC: CPU DAI (null) not registered
[ 13.487078] snd_soc_card_amba sound.6: snd_soc_register_card failed (-517)
[ 13.487083] tcmx: amba_soc_snd_probe faild

/dev/mmc01 on /mnt/mmc01 type vfat (rw,relatime,fmask=0022,dmask=0022,codepage=437,iocharset=iso8859-1,shortname=mixed,errors=remount-ro)
info_flags:0x7f00b

also it shows in browser only life view, no preview...but using mobile app, shows that there are no recorded files...

Attachments

radoslav

n3wb
Reaction score
I also tryed different SD card, without succes. Hikvision support is not answering for almost month.

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There is very little Hikvision support. Hikvision does not sell to end users. You must contact the company you purchased the camera from for support.

Use H2TESTW program to test the SD card before use, This is an old slow program but very concise, if it reports any error the card is junk.

dny2004

n3wb
Reaction score
I have the DS-2CD2346G1-I and noticed that everyday at 00:00 to 00:01:52 the camera stops recording on SD card. It is not rebooting, just no recording. Contacted support, described the problem and still waiting for solution. Tried rebooting camera, decreasing bit rate, formatting card, has latest firmware version. It is set to intrusion detection and all day recording. Another SD card shouldn't resolve it, it makes no sense. Maybe they are working on an FW update, hopefully...

The other weird thing with another Acusense camera, is that when powered off, then plugged back in, it's not turning on anymore. Couple of times I just left it plugged in and left the location, to notice few days later that it was back online by itself....Replaced UTP cable, POE port, powered it to DC12v, nothing conclusive. Since then I installed an UPS to kind of sort it out...

Pervez

n3wb
Reaction score
I bought those new cameras, they have SD card slot. I use 128GB cards, tryed many others. Problem is somewhere in settings. Also cant see in upper menu possibility to play, like in older cameras I have from hikvision. I also tryed to enable standard motion, continous recording...nothing works. If I insert that SD cards to older Hikvision cameras, everything works, records, I can play them in browser in camera menu.
i have same problem in my Hikvision Cube IP camera model-DS-2CD2423G0-IW sd card is showing normal but no recording, even recording option is properly enabled .can any one to help me how to resolved please.