adding and removal of cameras fails - LTS NVR

DJhanya

n3wb
Reaction score
LTS admin 1.PNG Hi,

I'm using a LTS LTN8704-P4 NVR with currently 2 Inkovideo V-1110HD and 1 Hikvision DS-2CD2142FWD-IS.

This Setup works since one year now without any Problems.

The 3 cameras are directly connected to the LTS Recorder. They all have a fixed IP address. The Gateway is the LTS Recorder.

I have 2 strange issues going on now:

1) In the list of connected cameras within the Administration Interface of the LTS, I can see all 3 cams but can only select 1, to remove or Change Parameters. The selection via the tick-box in front of the line of each cam does not work for the other 2 ones. The letters are light Grey and not black, as it is on the one, which can be selected.

2) I purchased another Hikvision, same model like described above. I activated it and set the Parameters (fixed IP and Gateway address) according the scheme, used for the other existing one.

I can Access this cam, when directly connected to the Network but it does not work on the LTS, when connected.

The reason Looks like the used "protocol", which is on "Default". For the 2 Inkovideo, I also used the "Default". For the already connected Hikvision, the protocol is set on "Hikvision".

Strange Thing - as mentioned, I'm not able to select the fourth line, called D04, to Change any Parameters. I Need to select it that I can tell the LTS Recorder to use the Hikvision protocol, as the cam itself is protected by a Password.

I installed the latest Firmware on the LTS but still the same result - I can only select one cam shown in the camera Administration tab of the LTS to apply changes.

Any idea why this happens?
The attached pic Shows the four channels and that you can only tick the D03 channel.

BTW - I was on a Chat with tech Support directly from LTS but they only recommended Standard:
re-boot the LTS
set the IP-cam on Default
install new Firmware

But nothing helped and then he suggested to contact the dealer, where I purchased the LTS Recorder to get help.
Beside that, he also didn't gave me any hint, why I only can select one of the connected cams / shown cam channels to apply changes.

Thanks to all of you and sorry to write that Long Story in front up....

André

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Have you tried to remove all the cameras on the NVR itself and not remotely?.

I would reset everything to default settings and then add your 3rd party cameras with onvif protocol?