adding KKmoon 809 to existing set up

Reaction score
Hi, I have a system running 3 DBPower ip cameras and it works beautifully, no problems at all. Now I want to install a new camera I bought to try out, it's a KKmoon 809. It works fine with its own software but can't get it into Blue Iris. The problem I'm having is that I can't find the port it's streaming on. The port sniffer Identifies the ip but only give port 23 which I have tried but it doesn't work. Any one have any ideas on how to find the missing port number and the video stream path?

Reaction score
I've delved a little deeper and got this info from running wire shark whilst I had the cameras own software running. (192.168.1.86 UDP Source port: 5000 Destination port: 3618 ) can anyone offer any advice?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I've delved a little deeper and got this info from running wire shark whilst I had the cameras own software running. (192.168.1.86 UDP Source port: 5000 Destination port: 3618 ) can anyone offer any advice?
Do you have a link to this camera?
Also see this https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/4099-How-to-add-camera-to-BI-that-is-not-in-the-drop-down-list
Keep in mind that some cameras simply cannot provide a stream to third party vms. I would suggest returning this camera regardless.

Reaction score
I gave up with the KKmoon and purchased a tenvis mini319w which works very well. One of the priorities was to get a small bodies unobtrusive camera and the tenvis fits the bill nicely. I had this up and running in less than 5 mins.