Adding new cam only duplicates and existing one.

aaron_bham

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm working with Blue Iris 3 and Foscam F19821EP IP cameras. I am attempting to add an additional camera to the two I already have, but when I do, it just duplicates the feed of one of the other cameras. Anyone got any ideas?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm working with Blue Iris 3 and Foscam F19821EP IP cameras. I am attempting to add an additional camera to the two I already have, but when I do, it just duplicates the feed of one of the other cameras. Anyone got any ideas?
you need to enter the new cameras ip address and credentials...if the foscams were a recent purchase return the asap.

aaron_bham

n3wb
Reaction score
All of my cams seem to be on the same ip address. The original two cams have the exact same ip addresses and work fine. When I add the third cam using the same info, it just duplicate the last cam. If it helps I'm using a TP-Link 8 port switch/ 4 port PoE.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
All of my cams seem to be on the same ip address. The original two cams have the exact same ip addresses and work fine. When I add the third cam using the same info, it just duplicate the last cam. If it helps I'm using a TP-Link 8 port switch/ 4 port PoE.
two devices cannot have the same ip addresses-this is basic networking 101...you need to assign distinct ip address to each camera.