Adding PTZ cameras to existing system

Shawn_pac

n3wb
Reaction score
Howdy - newb here!

I have an existing system with 8-channel LTS NVR (Model LTN8708K-P8) and 4 turret LTS cameras (model cmip3342w-28m).

I am wanting to add 2 or more PTZ cameras to further monitor my property and surroundings after multiple incidents this weekend.

The original installer is MIA (and/or just doesn't care to return calls since he no longer services residential customers), so I'm on my own.

Will any POE PTZ camera work with the system and existing iPhone app (MVMS7000) I have? Do they need to be LTS branded cameras to be compatible?

I'm happy to work with a security professional in my area if I can find one, but it's difficult due to remote location.

Thank you!

Reaction score
Well i am not sure if any would work with your system, usually you would want to use the same brands for nvr and cameras. This way the nvr can perform the functions that the camera is capable of. But that being said, you could purchase a PTZ from @EMPIRETECANDY and let him now your situation and he will be able to work something out with you. Just email him from the link and see what he says. Make sure you check out the wiki in the tool bar above it will answer a lot of your questions. Good luck.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
Your recorder NVR has a total Power output via the POE ports @120Watts and is IEEE 802.3 af/at, so at supports 30watts and should be fine for the 22watts which the SD49225XA-HNR will take with IR Lights ON.

I will also cast my vote to +1 for this PTZ camera.

Last edited: