Adventure park autosnap camera

odneegee

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I was recommended this page by a friend.
I am managing a small adventure park. We wish to have a system that can take pictures of our guest automatically. These pictures should automatically upload to an server which the guest themselves have access to through a UI that we are currently deveoping.

It is important that the camera can connect with a sensor that initiate the shot.
The camera will be placed outside.
The camera must have a high resolution so that the guest can get their photo printed in our shop.

Thanks for all help. We will need approximately 12 cameras

mkkoskin

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
For photo printing, the quality of IP cameras might not be enough, even if the resolution is high the image quality might not be what you (or the guests) expect.

A system with a DSLR camera taking the image and automatically transferring it to a PC that uploads it to a server (unless the PC is acting as the server) sounds like a better solution. I have not seen a system like this anywhere and don't have any suggestions on a turnkey solution.
Closest systems to my idea I can think of are some passport photo shops that always have their cameras at the same spot, set up for a portrait, remotely operated. But even these transfer the images to a software for manual operations.

If there is an IP camera that fits the quality needs, then you could just use cameras builtin analytics (on line crossing, or even external sensor) to save a snapshot to FTP (which then serves them to the web UI).