AiTool not sending or BI not receiving trigger!!

bsmith76s

n3wb
Reaction score
I have had blue iris setup for 6 months now with BI running on win10 machine with gentle pumpkins aitool. Deepstack is running in docker on same machine. I use one camera method main and sub stream setup. Up until a few days ago everything was working great. Motion detected->picture taken and sent to Deepstack->Deepstack processes and Aitool receives the alert->Aitool triggers BlueIris to record motion and flag clip-> home assistant receives MQTT of motion and binary sensor is tripped to show motion. Things have been great. Now its broken and not working. It does not appear Aitool is sending or BI is not receiving the trigger url. Home assistant also does not receive the MQTT for motion sensor. I do not know what could be wrong. I checked all settings and they are as they were and correct. If I copy the trigger url from Aitool and paste in a browser, it triggers the camera in BI and sensor in home assistant. Any help would be appreciated. I also posted on Gentle Pumpkins Thread

bsmith76s

n3wb
Reaction score
FYI!!! Fixed it. When I copied and pasted the url in the browser of computer I was using to remote desktop in BI machine the url would work. But if pasted in browser of the BI machine I would get Authorization Required. I found I had to add the BI machine to Limit access to IP addresses (not real sure why I had to add IP it is the host computer with same network card). Unsure why all the sudden I needed to add it to list when it has been working for months. I wanted to posted this if anyone is having similar problems