Alarm Device

Teeling611

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have my cameras installed and using BI software. I was able to get a sound from the computer speakers from alerts/alarm settings. Problem is that it only sounds once and I want it to be continuous sound until I reset it. A flashing light would be a plus similar to a fire alarm in a business, sound and flashing light. Is there a way to have BI send a signal via the audio speaker connections for such a device? No wifi devices!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have my cameras installed and using BI software. I was able to get a sound from the computer speakers from alerts/alarm settings. Problem is that it only sounds once and I want it to be continuous sound until I reset it. A flashing light would be a plus similar to a fire alarm in a business, sound and flashing light. Is there a way to have BI send a signal via the audio speaker connections for such a device? No wifi devices!
In the alert settings you have the option to loop for X seconds, once, or during the entire trigger.
If you want a flashing light and no wireless you will need to look at sealevel devices - there are threads discussing them.
It really sounds like you are looking for an alarm system - which you should have regardless.