Alert E-mails

Timewas

n3wb
Reaction score
I set the alerts for night time and then turn them off during the day, all of the sudden now they are sending alerts even when alerts are turned off
Any ideas anyone??

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! What model camera are you using? Did you go into the settings and see of anything has changed?

Timewas

n3wb
Reaction score
alerts

Welcome to the forum! What model camera are you using? Did you go into the settings and see of anything has changed?
Camera is Foscam Model:FI9821P all settings are turned off, no alerts should be sent but it continues to send them along with video. That is what I want for night time but daytime I have been turning all alerts off bu all of a sudden they don't turn off... Tried going back to older vrersion of Blue iris but no help there.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
ok, its wasnt clear from you original post that you were using blue iris. Have you checked your schedule? is everything set up properly? Is it also possible that you accidentally put a profile on hold. Look at the profile box on the top right of BI with the profile numbers. Is there a red hand symbol in the rectangular box to the left of the numbers or is there a circular arrow or timer?

Timewas

n3wb
Reaction score
Possible

ok, its wasnt clear from you original post that you were using blue iris. Have you checked your schedule? is everything set up properly? Is it also possible that you accidentally put a profile on hold. Look at the profile box on the top right of BI with the profile numbers. Is there a red hand symbol in the rectangular box to the left of the numbers or is there a circular arrow or timer?
There is a tilde there that I may have clicked on,I will try playing around with those settings and see what happens..

Thanks much, appreciate the help will let you know if that is it...

t84a

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If you have more than 1 profile/schedule, you need to edit the settings for each.

Timewas

n3wb
Reaction score
Seems like

If you have more than 1 profile/schedule, you need to edit the settings for each.
There is definitely something to do with the profile, when I change to one that has never been used it stops sending alerts.. Thank you...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
So you should have a day profile and night profile...go to the camera that is sending alerts..go to the alerts tab, select the profile that is your DAY make sure it says fire:Never and also all the check boxes should be unchecked.