Alert Side Frame

dfhawk

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I apologize if this has been asked/answered before (I did look), but is there anyway to move the alert (side frame) to the right-hand side (from the left - similiar to how it was set up in BIv4)? Also, is there a setting to increase the size of the navigation buttons? Thanks for any help with the above!

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
I think you can just drag it to the left? That’s where mine is or maybe try right-clicking it to see if there’s an option?

concord

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If you are referring to the web interface (ui3.htm), select three veritical dots on the right, UI Settings and change Side Bar Position...

1595515006304.png

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I apologize if this has been asked/answered before (I did look), but is there anyway to move the alert (side frame) to the right-hand side (from the left - similiar to how it was set up in BIv4)? Also, is there a setting to increase the size of the navigation buttons? Thanks for any help with the above!
Double click the top bar.

dfhawk

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Double click the top bar.
Brilliant - that did it! Thank you!

Let me know if anyone is aware of a way to change the navigation buttons (size increase)? The 'skip to next alert' buttons are too small and I constantly have to re-center - I can't be the only one??!!