Alerts Images not showing in Mobile App

Bow94z

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I just moved BI to a new machine. I imported the settings from the other machine. Now all the sudden my ALERT images are not showing in the mobile app.

I removed everything in the db folder and let it recreate the files. Still nothing . Any ideas?

Bow94z

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Well, looks like the problem is 4.4.7.2

3.systems I manage are all doing it after they upgraded to 4.4.7.2

MadManNZ

n3wb
Reaction score
Glad its not just me then as we had a 12 hour power cut yesterday so i was going to blame that but it appears alot more widespread then just here.

FlipNJ

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Same here. I never update the PC application because this crap happens. Well, went ahead last night and I too now have this problem. Im never updating again after it is resolved.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Same here. I never update the PC application because this crap happens. Well, went ahead last night and I too now have this problem. Im never updating again after it is resolved.
Or you can wait for a release to be out for a while before updating...all you need to do is revert back by running an older update file. Manually install updates from the website. I manage 20+ systems and rarely have to revert back...use common sense...the updates have new features which you will at somepoint want and need.

Veribk

n3wb
Reaction score
Regarding the loss of thumbnails in mobile app with 4.4.7.2; same problem with the newly released 4.4.7.3.
However, it works with 4.4.7.1.

Reaction score
Regarding the loss of thumbnails in mobile app with 4.4.7.2; same problem with the newly released 4.4.7.3.
However, it works with 4.4.7.1.
For a temporary fix, folks can download a version from Oct (or go into download history) and be back up and running until issues are resolved:
(it will download with the same name "update64.exe" etc, but you will be able to see the version difference in file details) don't forget to stop BI before installing.

Blue Iris Updates

FlipNJ

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Or you can wait for a release to be out for a while before updating...all you need to do is revert back by running an older update file. Manually install updates from the website. I manage 20+ systems and rarely have to revert back...use common sense...the updates have new features which you will at somepoint want and need.
I didn't realize it was so new. Thank you and Feynmansum1 for the roll back info. It resolved the no clip image problem. I will definitely wait a good while before updating in the future.

MadManNZ

n3wb
Reaction score
Im lucky Ive been a tad lazy about cleaning up my download folder so I simply ran update64(6).exe and the problem was solved lol.

Ken is normally very fast at addressing any issues so we should see a fix very shortly. I actually thought that 4.4.7.3 was the fix but it appears otherwise so I didnt try it.