Alerts not showing randomly.

wantafastz28

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Working out the gremlins.. so randomly i will not see alerts on the BI screen that happen with in the past few hours.

Example: wife leaves to work at 7:30a, triggers are set to make an alert, I dont see any alerts, or even current video to rewind to playback. I restart the computer, and they show up. But last night, if i'm watching it as it happens, the alerts show up pretty much immediately for viewing... Database to to be rebuilt at 2am... what am I overlooking? Do i need to just hit rebuild database on the clips screen to refresh?

Last edited:

wantafastz28

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The alerts column is view > alerts

All clips column is view > all

It is happening right now. All clips shows the latest one starting at 11:30pm ish... So i have nothing for today on any camera. If i restart the computer it will show them all. They are setup to make a new file every 4gigs which is around 2 hours right now.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
The alerts column is view > alerts

All clips column is view > all

It is happening right now. All clips shows the latest one starting at 11:30pm ish... So i have nothing for today on any camera. If i restart the computer it will show them all. They are setup to make a new file every 4gigs which is around 2 hours right now.
What format are you recording to?

wantafastz28

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Move the timeline to the end
It was moved back to around 9pm last night, but still no dice when moving it forward. It shows the footage in the timeline, and the alerts through out today(footage is not "gone"). I can zoom in on the timeline to see what they are, but still no clips available to see, unless I restart.

wantafastz28

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well i found a solution that is good enough for me.. If the alerts and clips don't show up, I'm able to click on the calendar button, click today's date, and they show up. I was hoping the update might of changed something, but this works too. Weird that it happens at random times of night.