Alerts stored in secondary folder not showing up

Spooling

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hey there. I have Blueiris setup to store 30GB of alerts on my primary C drive. I have clips and archiving setup to move the older Alerts to a D: drive folder. The alert images are being moved correctly to the D: drive, however they don't seem to be showing up in side panel. Also in the calendar view, only the dates with alerts on my C: drive show up with a red dot.

Spooling

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well I end up with no thumbnails in the sidebar. I thought the thumbnails came from the alert messages?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I end up with no thumbnails in the sidebar. I thought the thumbnails came from the alert messages?
No they are stored in the database... Unless you select save high resolution images in the record tab

Spooling

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I actually do have save high resolution images set in the record tab on all cameras.

Spooling

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just turned off "store high resolution images" on all cameras. I'll see what happens. Maybe my DB got messed up somehow?

Spooling

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks looney2ns. I tried that but I the thumbnails are still gone. On the timebar at the bottom I can see the videos, but the alerts are gone. I think this happened recently after an update.

Spooling

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm not sure. I'm away from my server. I wonder if I can do any checks through the iOS app, or through the UI2 web interface?

Spooling

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just checked through the UI2 web interface. I can see all the clips in the thumbnail preview, but the alerts are missing.