Alerts

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Unable to play back alerts with the latest version of the android app (both on and off the network)--anyone else having this problem? If not, suggestions? I can see the alerts, tap them, but they simply don't play back. I'm using the latest desktop version.

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks Fenderman. Tried that as well as clearing cache/dalvik...still a nogo. This is all I get for every camera:

Screenshot_20171203-120129.png

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Did you make any changes? Permissions? Are you recording to bvr?
I haven't made any intentional changes; yes recording to bvr (presume you mean desktop settings). Anything else before I uninstall/reinstall?

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Before I uninstalled/reinstalled I noticed that I can't even view live cameras in the app. After reinstalling I still have the same problem. Don't have a clue as to what caused it. I remember viewing an alert clip a week ago...the only thing that's changed is I upgraded the desktop version when Ken pushed and update. That's my next step...find a previous version (don't have one) and downgrade.

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Installing a previous version (4.6.3.0) resolved everything. Can't figure that out. Guess I'll try the latest update and see what happens.

UPDATE: Latest version still causes same problem in app...can't view cameras or alerts.

Last edited:

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Update: was able to see cameras/alerts in android app with desktop ver. 4.6.5.0 installed by disabling stunnel. Had previously been using stunnel, so something has changed in the desktop update. I'll look over stunnel certs...