aliexpress dispute

frank10

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi, I ordered items from ali, after 2 months they are not arrived. I saw also in the tracking, the shipment still hasn't arrived to my country...
I opened a dispute to get a full refund (as ali policy after 60 days not received), the seller instead extended other 30gg and asks me to cancel the dispute.

If I cancel the dispute to wait more days, if the items don't arrive, can I reopen another dispute before the end of extended time, to get my money back?

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Cancel it. The seller has proved they are unreliable. Do you want to prove it again. Never want anything too much...it's a recipe for pain.

frank10

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Sorry, but I don't understand: if I cancel the dispute as you suggest, I must hope the items will arrive upto another month, but I'm in doubt if I can reopen the dispute.
Maybe you mean cancel the order, so I must continue the dispute and get money back, not cancel it ;)

Anyway, it's not an ipcam order this time, also it's not much money, I only wanted to know for the future if it's possible to reopen another dispute after having cancelled one, having an extension time for the delivery. It can happen again, it could be useful to know.

BTW another time I wanted money back after 2 months and all was ok, the seller accepted full refund, but told me he had shipped all correctly...
After other 2 months the items arrived! So he was saying true, it was posts making such bad delivery, he lost his money... and I had them gratis :) I mean, it's not always guilty the seller.
Obviously, I'm referring to the gratis shipment such as China air or similar.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
My favorite is the ones where Aliexpress guarantees delivery within 10 days or your money back, and then it takes over 40 days to arrive and they don't refund you.

Ryan00

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My favorite is the ones where Aliexpress guarantees delivery within 10 days or your money back, and then it takes over 40 days to arrive and they don't refund you.
My first order from Ali it took over 6 weeks and then never made it to USA. I'm guessing someone lost it or damaged it

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Ali been a real mess the last 60 days I had to open at least 8 cases, only 1 pending still. Never cancel the dispute as they will always say trust them just have them pay and reorder if you wish. I know the Chinese new year so don't need the remind as I am talking about items ordered in Nov not showing. I wonder what up they pissed at Trump ?