All Clips List Empty for One Camera

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Okay, what did I do now? In my previous screw ups with cloning cameras and alerts, I deleted one camera named "Driveway" and re-added it back, with the same name. . Now it doesn't show in the clips list. No alerts, no recordings. It is set to record continuously. I can find the BVR files on the disk, and they play. But, they don't show up the BI clips list, either all or alerts, when I have selected camera only selected. They show up when I remove that check (green?) and go to all. It sends alerts, but they don't show up to be able to review. I did rebuild the database.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
When you rebuild the database unfortunately you lose the alert images.

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The "View" folder icon in the upper right isn't green is it?
When its green, and I have Driveway selected, I get nothing in the clips pane, which is on the left on my setup. When it is grey, I get all cameras, including Driveway. Doesn't matter if the pull down is selected for all clips or alerts, nothing shows up with a circle thing green. See the screenshot.

clips view.png

When you rebuild the database unfortunately you lose the alert images.
It doesn't pick up new alerts, and doesn't show clips or recordings. It is set to record continuously, and does. The BVR files are accessible from the folder where they are stored, a local WD Purple drive.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Try this:
  • Close BI
  • In Windows Explorer, find and copy the "db" folder, name the copied folder "db-copy" (just in case)
  • Delete the "db" folder.
  • Open BI