Amazon Delivery

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Video looks good on a cell phone screen to me. The Amazon delivery person was a little lazy, using the lawn as a short cut.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Ckb3

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Whats the height of your cam mounted on the wall by your doorbell/callbox?

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Whats the height of your cam mounted on the wall by your doorbell/callbox?
Check for answer here including why it was mounted at that height....

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I've seen worse. FedEx Home Delivery tends to throw the packages at the door steps and doesn't bother ringing the doorbell. They don't even follow the preferences set by the customers. The worst courier company is Lasership. :lmao:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I've seen worse. FedEx Home Delivery tends to throw the packages at the door steps and doesn't bother ringing the doorbell. They don't even follow the preferences set by the customers. The worst courier company is Lasership. :lmao:
I don't want them to ring the doorbell. Funny that you mention doorbell though, I'm seeing UPS and FedEx do a "FAKE PUSH" of the doorbell. They reach up and put their finger near the doorbell but never push it.....Weird...LOL

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Lasership is definitely the dregs of the shipping services. FedX always gets our stuff to the door, sometimes they even ring the bell, but we always know they're coming courtesy of BI.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
They're always in a hurry. I laugh whenever Lasership takes a picture of proof of delivery. If they don't put a package out of sight, the whats the point of delivery? Fortunately, the instant notifications save the day :)

I don't want them to ring the doorbell. Funny that you mention doorbell though, I'm seeing UPS and FedEx do a "FAKE PUSH" of the doorbell. They reach up and put their finger near the doorbell but never push it.....Weird...LOL

Reaction score
When I upload a video to YouTube it seems to take awhile for it to change to the higher quality video setting.
Yeah it takes a few seconds to process but after that it shows just fine. I prefere uploads on youtube, and just past the link here in BI.

Reaction score
Nothing exciting...just experimenting with PowerDirector to produce a video. Too bad the video quality takes a hit when I upload it to YouTube. Any suggestions for upload tips to maintain a higher quality like the original? Maybe THIS...guess I'll wait and see.

Good editing in power director. I use what ever came on windows, seems to do just fine for me.