Amazon guy turns ninja

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
This Amazon guy turned into a Ninja while delivering a package.
Too good to not post.
Brought to you by an Andy cam.
IPC-T5442TM-6mm

He said a dog could chew on him or a cat scratch him, he could handle that, just not SPIDERS.

Almost dark, and the security light has not turned on, camera runs color day and night.

@EMPIRETECANDY

Attachments

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Holy crap....a grown a$$ man, too.

I grew up in the south, been here 42 of my 72 years, walked through literally hundreds of spider webs strung between trees, fences and posts right around dusk, right across the face and eyes......annoying? Very. Dangerous? Apparently not too much...I'm still alive and kickin', at this point in my life spiders are way down on my list of things to be worried about...I'm more likely to get hit head-on by some kid someone texting or looking at Tik Tok while driving. :facepalm:

EDIT: changed "some kid" on last line to pretty much anybody, both genders, all ages.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Holy crap....a grown a$$ man, too.

I grew up in the south, been here 42 of my 72 years, walked through literally hundreds of spider webs strung between trees, fences and posts right around dusk, right across the face and eyes......annoying? Very. Dangerous? Apparently not too much...I'm still alive and kickin', at this point in my life spiders are way down on my list of things to be worried about...I'm more likely to get hit head-on by some kid texting or looking at Tik Tok while driving. :facepalm:
I remember as a little boy...there was this movie (must of been '75 or '76 era) about a tarantula coming to USA via some oranges in a shipping crate. End of the movie.... entire city incased in webbing. People running around with creepy crawlies all over them. I do not fear spiders like I did as a kid, but everytime I see one I know they want to eat me with their babies!

Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I remember as a little boy...there was this movie (must of been '75 or '76 era) about a tarantula coming to USA via some oranges in a shipping crate.
Worked in a co-op grocery warehouse loading trucks, part time while a junior in high school, circa 1965....bananas coming from Honduras had 'em hiding in those hanging bunches. When you opened the door to the storage and let the light in you could hear dozens of 'em scrambling to hide..now those are some BIG @#$% spiders if you can hear them moving! :headbang:

Reaction score
Worked in a co-op grocery warehouse loading trucks, part time while a junior in high school, circa 1965....bananas coming from Honduras had 'em hiding in those hanging bunches. When you opened the door to the storage and let the light in you could hear dozens of 'em scrambling to hide..now those are some BIG @#$% spiders if you can hear them moving! :headbang:
so big spiders on oranges & bananas were a real thing?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I thought he got excited because he made his final delivery for the day well before the cut-off time. These guys work tirelessly :(

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
I thought he got excited because he made his final delivery for the day well before the cut-off time. These guys work tirelessly :(
It was his last delivery for the day. You heard the dead come back to life at quitting time?:):p:D:lmao::rofl:

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
so big spiders on oranges & bananas were a real thing?
no they do not exists ... or maybe ...

"Aside from causing intense pain, the venom of the spider can also cause priapism in humans. Erections resulting from the bite are uncomfortable, can last for many hours and can lead to impotence. A component of the venom, (Tx2-6), is being studied for use in erectile dysfunction treatments."

These brazilian banana spiders are the most dangerous on planet ;)

Reaction score
no they do not exists ... or maybe ...

"Aside from causing intense pain, the venom of the spider can also cause priapism in humans. Erections resulting from the bite are uncomfortable, can last for many hours and can lead to impotence. A component of the venom, (Tx2-6), is being studied for use in erectile dysfunction treatments."

These brazilian banana spiders are the most dangerous on planet ;)
Where is my "save the nigriventer!" t-shirt?

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
Playing with Rumble, see if I can share the link on here. This way it's open to the public, no login.

Last edited: