Amcrest cannot connect Blue Iris

PeterW

n3wb
Reaction score
I am trying to fix this problem almost 5 months, very appreciate if anyone can help.

This situation is a bit complicate, so I try to explain it step by step.

I owned 4 amcrest cameras IP2M-841, I set 2 amcrest with router A and another 2 with router B, and router B is bridged to router A, so router A and router B are sharing same IP. The computer with BI is connected to Router B I called it Computer A, and I have another computer(computer B) with BI in different location connected to router C and it has different IP to computer A.

Computer A and B's BI was working flawlessly until one day an power outage issue happened at Computer A's location. The Amcrest cameras connected to router A show no connection (I/O error: 0) at Computer A's BI, and computer A still able to play the other 2 Amcrest cameras that connected locally. But computer B still can play all of the Amcrest cameras remotely from BI. I tried the following procedures and still cannot connect the Amcrest cameras from router A to computer A's BI.

1) hard restart router A and the cameras it.
2) changed the setting in BI for the cameras from amcrest to dahua.
3) restarted Computer A, router A and the cameras at the same time.

I still can login the cameras from internet browser(chrome and I.E.) and play them with the chrome's app with video showing perfectly. I could use some help if anyone know what's going on and how to fix this problem.

Here are some information:

Computer A:
BI: 4.8.6.3 x64

Computer B:
BI: 4.4.2.0 x64

I just bought a new computer C to replace Computer B, and it cannot connect all the cameras in BI. I still can login the camera from chrome's app. Really dunno what's happening...

Computer C:
BI: 4.8.6.3 x64

Please help!!