Amcrest IP4M-1053E

wavag

n3wb
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else experienced this. I have an Amcrest IP4M-1053E. Every half second or so the picture goes out of focus. Keeps doing it all the time. Thanks for any in for on this issue. This is what happens when I convert it.

Attachments

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FYI - for those wondering what that model camera is that we are talking about:

1604266614230.png

StratRider

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have no idea so I will just toss this out as it's the first thing that hits me.
Is it possible that the camera is set to operate at 50mhz instead of the normal 60mhz we use in the U.S. ?
With that pixelation the cam also looks like it is zoomed past the 12x optical and into the 16x digital zoom range, does it do this at optical zoom ranges?

wavag

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for some things to try. Here's something that's weird. I also have the video door bell AD110 and looking at both of them with Amcrest Surveillance pro. They both do it. Maybe my network? I can not get the web plugin to work so I can not try to view it that way to see if there is a difference.

jack7

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks for some things to try. Here's something that's weird. I also have the video door bell AD110 and looking at both of them with Amcrest Surveillance pro. They both do it. Maybe my network? I can not get the web plugin to work so I can not try to view it that way to see if there is a difference.
Your camera probably has 2018 firmware and initially loads a plug-in for Web UI, which is fine. Use Internet Explorer browser for Web UI. To load Internet Explorer, put Internet Explorer in Windows search box.
To try to correct 4m image artifacts, increase the camera bitrate to 8192 using the Web UI.
AD110 is a strange camera. It has no Web UI. Trying to change AD110 bitrate could be risky if not using Smart Home app, and it can't change bitrate. See this thread:
Your AD110 may have a different problem.

wavag

n3wb
Reaction score
I tried and made all the changes as suggested.Thank You all by the way. Thanks chris527 for the link.
It is defiantly better but still does it. Maybe just the way its gong to be..