• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JoG

n3wb
Reaction score
I bought this NVR NV3108E system from amcrest with bullet camera IP3M952E. I actually read the manual before purchasing and it specifically said that you could plug in a microphone to record audio. Unfortunately for some reason it does not. I already spoke to CS and they confirm that it does not. I feel pretty upset about it, I would prefer not pay again for a whole new system. I read somewhere that the camera is the one that encodes the audio into the video feed, so my question is, would it be possible to purchase a camera that would allow me to record audio with this NVR?

I also need to buy another system for a different location, the needs are the same, at least one camera that can record audio. which system would you recommend?

I wish i had done more research before purchasing. I now have learned that most systems do not record audio and that its pretty hard to find this feature (from just googling and shopping around). Hopefully you guys could school me up on this because I find it difficult to find info about it. Thanks !

if you are using audio in your system, post which one and what would you rate it!