1. Conversation started June 15, 2018 11:07 AM
    • "I need to order from you direct and be sure they arrive by June 29"
  2. June 15, 2018 11:32 AM
    • First response from Andy about "whats in stock" and prices
  3. June 15, 2018 3:13 PM
    • "Please send to my paypal id"
  4. June 15, 2018 8:32 PM
    • "Invoice Sent via Paypal"
    • Andy tells me to select the correct destination address when checking out with Paypal and they will send there.
    • Quickly pay the invoice minutes after receiving it, of course clicking through all the defaults in Paypal.
  5. June 16, 2018 6:42 AM
    • "Oh Shit" moment when I realize I didn't select the alternate non-standard address while paying the Paypal Pay-Invoice
  6. June 18, 2018 10:55 AM
    • response from Andy, cameras already otw but will arrive with plenty of time to reship/transport to correct destination
  7. June 18, 2018
    • Called DHL, they will change the delivery address once they receive it FREE OF CHARGE
    • Agent says it doesn't seem like my package is in their system yet
  8. June 20, 2018 - Package had already left Cincinnati for Denver.
    • Called DHL, I see it updated on their website. Package has already left Cincinnati for Denver.
    • Asked them to change the delivery address from Colorado to Illinois. :)
  9. June 21, 2018 9 AM
    • Package arrives in DENVER, CO
  10. June 21, 2018 11:17 PM
    • Package departs DENVER, CO under new tracking number
  11. June 22, 2018 2:43 PM
    • Package is delivered and signed for at destination address in Illinois.
** Needless to say very satisfied ** Will add any updates after opening my box of goodies this Friday

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Here is my last transaction with EMPIRETECANDY, paid via PAYPAL Invoice
  1. Conversation started June 15, 2018 11:07 AM
    • "I need to order from you direct and be sure they arrive by June 29"
  2. June 15, 2018 11:32 AM
    • First response from Andy about "whats in stock" and prices
  3. June 15, 2018 3:13 PM
    • "Please send to my paypal id"
  4. June 15, 2018 8:32 PM
    • "Invoice Sent via Paypal"
    • Andy tells me to select the correct destination address when checking out with Paypal and they will send there.
    • Quickly pay the invoice minutes after receiving it, of course clicking through all the defaults in Paypal.
  5. June 16, 2018 6:42 AM
    • "Oh Shit" moment when I realize I didn't select the alternate non-standard address while paying the Paypal Pay-Invoice
  6. June 18, 2018 10:55 AM
    • response from Andy, cameras already otw but will arrive with plenty of time to reship/transport to correct destination
  7. June 18, 2018
    • Called DHL, they will change the delivery address once they receive it FREE OF CHARGE
    • Agent says it doesn't seem like my package is in their system yet
  8. June 20, 2018 - Package had already left Cincinnati for Denver.
    • Called DHL, I see it updated on their website. Package has already left Cincinnati for Denver.
    • Asked them to change the delivery address from Colorado to Illinois. :)
  9. June 21, 2018 9 AM
    • Package arrives in DENVER, CO
  10. June 21, 2018 11:17 PM
    • Package departs DENVER, CO under new tracking number
  11. June 22, 2018 2:43 PM
    • Package is delivered and signed for at destination address in Illinois.
** Needless to say very satisfied ** Will add any updates after opening my box of goodies this Friday
Yes, we try to keep more stocks, so can ship all in rocket speed. We worked 6days to process the orders, North American orders from Saturday-Tuesday, Wed-Friday can be delivered without big problem. So can paly at weekend.

Reaction score
Everything was working great, although I have a new respect for exactly how hard it is to run conduit on an existing property, ran myself short of time by underestimating how complicated that was.

For those with more expertise, how do you manage with the larger Dahua boxes (with the 1" knockouts), is there a way to take that down to 1/2" EMC in a nice looking manner?

One of the cameras needed a factory reset, I couldn't get it to popup on the network default 192.168.1.108 nor, on DHCP, but reset seemed to fix it. Sent Andy a PM and he responded promptly but I had since already taken it apart and found a button to try. I also received a nice little insert letting me know China customs looked through my shipment! :D

Still very satisfied, thanks for the great service EMPIRETECANDY!