Another Camera Recommendation Request

toy4x4

n3wb
Reaction score
I am looking for quality cameras to use with Blue Iris. I have read through many threads, but with all the different brands, models and configurations I'm now more confused. Any recommendation would be appreciated. Below our my main requirements:

1. Clarity in picture - At least 1080p
2. All outdoor cameras
3. One will be mounted outside under the eve
4. One will be mounted on the facing under a window on the second floor
5. No preference for wired or wireless.
6. Don't care on PoE either way.
7. Continuous recording

I'm not sure what else to take into consideration. I was looking at the below based on thread here, but I can't tell if it was the Dahua Varifocal that was the better version or the cheaper version:

Dahua 4 Megapixel H.265 Varifocal Motorized PoE IP Dome Security Surveillance Camera, 4MP(2592x1520), IPC-HDBW4431R-ZS

toy4x4

n3wb
Reaction score
So really I could get the wall mount adapter for the mounting under the window on the second floor. Thanks for the quick reply.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
you can mount it directly to a wall too if you want, the ball turns in the base 0-90 degrees and the base rotates 360 and you can twist the ball clockwise/counterclockwise to level it out.. it has 3d adjustability out of the box

toy4x4

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks. I've been reading the specific thread on the camera and it will have any other info I need. Looks like exactly what I want. I have time to wait for shipping when in stock so I'll just read up on everything while I wait. thanks again!