another package thief

cam235

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Not my video; this is from West San Jose. This guy doesn't seem to care much. Nice t-shirt tho.
PackageThief_10-17-17

EDIT: no date/time on the video but it happened on Tuesday, 17 Oct 2017. Apparently the package contained some coffee-making supplies.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like he got a neighbors package before he got the amazon package at this location. He just strolls down the street, like it's his job. What a bum.
They could send this image to NCIS and have them UN-pixelate it with their magical software, creating pixels where there are none so you can see the hair follicles and pores of his skin. They could tell who the tattoo artist is, too! Too bad there are no CSI shows anymore. They could do it, I've seen them do it and I believe everything I see on TV or what the media tells me! :lmao:

thief.jpg

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
Terrible. I would love to see these guys when they get home and start opening everything up. If they opened up have the shit that my wife orders, they would know not to come to our house anymore. Its usually dog toys or some random crap that is useless to anyone.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Like bulk orders of makeup wipes off Aliexpress...