ANTSTEK Brand

evd

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has seen/used these ANTSTEK branded cameras on Aliexpress recently? They have a 2.8-12mm motorized zoom model that looks interesting and apparently can be controlled via Onvif.

Might be worth trying out, not sure if anyone has tried one with Blue Iris as well.

If you search "antstek" you'll see what I'm talking about..don't want to give a direct link.

Cheers

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has seen/used these ANTSTEK branded cameras on Aliexpress recently? They have a 2.8-12mm motorized zoom model that looks interesting and apparently can be controlled via Onvif.

Might be worth trying out, not sure if anyone has tried one with Blue Iris as well.

If you search "antstek" you'll see what I'm talking about..don't want to give a direct link.

Cheers
It would be more efficient to simply place your money in the toilet and flush....

evd

n3wb
Reaction score
Lol, Doesn't look that bad, For $196AUD its not the cheapest plastic junk out there...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Lol, Doesn't look that bad, For $196AUD its not the cheapest plastic junk out there...
Are you saying the price is indicative of the quality? Its garbage...you can buy a motorized varifocal from dahua a well known brand for 170USD....
Buying from these no name companies is silly...you will end up with a door stop

framednlv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I looked at them before and it seems like there was something about the equipment only working with their brand.