Any decent free/low cost IP Cam apps for iPad?

FlexiPack

n3wb
Reaction score
We've just got a Floureon IP Camera installed and I'm looking for an app with which to view it on iPad. The app recommended for use with it is CamHi. It's functional but not great. I tried IP Cam View Lite but that's not much better. Is Blue Iris the only decent option? Such a shame that TinyCam Pro isn't on iOS.

Currently, we're using a Micro SD card inside the camera for recording (not ideal I know) and so far CamHi is the only app I've tried that allows access to this. Can anyone tell me if any of the other apps for ipad would give access to the Micro SD card recordings?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
We've just got a Floureon IP Camera installed and I'm looking for an app with which to view it on iPad. The app recommended for use with it is CamHi. It's functional but not great. I tried IP Cam View Lite but that's not much better. Is Blue Iris the only decent option? Such a shame that TinyCam Pro isn't on iOS.

Currently, we're using a Micro SD card inside the camera for recording (not ideal I know) and so far Cam Hi is the only app I've tried that allows access to this. Can anyone tell me if any of the other apps for ipad would give access to the Micro SD card recordings?
blue iris requires running the blue iris server on a pc...
tinycam would not be able to review recorded video...
floureon is garbage, its unfortunate that you got ripped off.
you have to use the manufactures app to view recorded video on the sd card.