Any Dmss user? Pls help

Reaction score
Can you guys confirm if this dmss app support lan live view? I mean showing the live video without internet through LAN (connected to the same Wi-Fi network). I have dahua hero A1 camera connected to this app but it's not showing live video when there is no internet connection. It says failed to load. is it a bug of this app or this app doesn't support this feature. Do your cameras work without internet when connected to the same Wi-Fi network? If yes then how to do it. I have checked something which I want to share with you guys when I connect Imou ranger 2 camera to this dmss app through lan search, it shows live video without internet and when I connect my hero A1 to Imou life app, I can see live view without internet through lan live feature, that means this dmss app supports this feature and dahua hero A1 also support this feature. so why is it not loading my camera? I tried many times but no luck. so what is the problem? does it mean this app doesn't support its own cameras for live viewing without internet but supports other brands cameras and dahua camera is supported by other apps but not with their own app? so I am confused. Is it a bug of this app or I need to do something to make it work? Do your camera work?

fergenheimer

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
There is a search function on the add camera screen and it will find it. If it is your first camera, it should be set at default 192.168.1.108 if your computer is not on that subnet, best to read the wiki. Find your computer IP address by pulling up console with cmd in the program search bar, start as administrator, then ipconfig . The listing will show adapter info and ipv4 address.