Any Updates to Sentry/BI

pmcross

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I haven't used Sentry in almost a year now, so I was wondering if it has progressed in terms of accuracy since then. When I left and switched to @GentlePumpkin AI Tool and Deepstack it seemed like Sentry wasn't as accurate (especially at night) that it had been during their roll out. Couple that with lack of car detection and slow updates to the integration with BI is why I decided to switch. i'm just wondering if things have changed since then (for those that are still utilizing Sentry).

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't used Sentry in almost a year now, so I was wondering if it has progressed in terms of accuracy since then. When I left and switched to @GentlePumpkin AI Tool and Deepstack it seemed like Sentry wasn't as accurate (especially at night) that it had been during their roll out. Couple that with lack of car detection and slow updates to the integration with BI is why I decided to switch. i'm just wondering if things have changed since then (for those that are still utilizing Sentry).
Seems to be about the same. It has been pretty accurate for me. They have not posted any updates on their site or twitter lately.

anijet

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
If anything maybe it's a little better now. A couple of specific areas use to trigger often (like the short sissy bar on my Harley) but no longer seem to be a problem.