Anybody having issues with latest update?

Lysimachus

n3wb
Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody is experiencing any issues with the latest BI update and the latest Windows 10 updates? All of a sudden all 12 of my cameras began having 'no signal' errors for no apparent reason after the last BI and Windows 10 updates. I did a lot of troubleshooting and finally figured out that if I disabled the 'Start as Windows Service' option, the cameras would begin working again however all of them have very low (4 - 5 fps) instead of their usual 15 fps rates. If I re-enable the 'Start as Windows Service', the cameras get the 'no signal' error again. All my other settings are the same as they were before the update; the only thing I change to make it work again is the Windows Service option.

Any additional input or ideas?

Thanks in advance everyone.

Lysimachus

n3wb
Reaction score
Its working fine for me...email support. Have you restarted the pc?
Yes, I have restarted the Windows Service as well as rebooted a number of times with the same results. Ugh, everything was working smoothly and beautifully for a long time until the Windows and BI updates I did today...

Thanks Fenderman, I will email support...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I have restarted the Windows Service as well as rebooted a number of times with the same results. Ugh, everything was working smoothly and beautifully for a long time until the Windows and BI updates I did today...

Thanks Fenderman, I will email support...
You can try rolling back to an earlier BI update...