Anyone have software to help ID these occupants?

no3grover

n3wb
Reaction score
Thought I would throw this out to the community. I've read and watches posts here in the past, but have never participated in the discussion.

We recently had a burglary in the neighborhood, and have great video of the vehicle and the incident, however the plates on the vehicle were stolen, so although we can easily ID them, they don't lend themselves to identify the bad guys. I've attached two video clips I've posted to YouTube, and have the original BVR files available, but wanted to throw this out to see if anyone has software, or wanted to try to help to identify the occupants of the vehicle. Due to weather, lighting and glare on the front windshield, we don't get clear visual on the male and female passengers in the standard video. Had lighting been better, and it not have been raining, I know we would have seen them. Makes me also think a polarizing lens may help cut view through the front windshield. We were luck in a way that they came down and turned around in our driveway for their video shoot, however due to circumstances, can't ID the occupants. There are clues on the vehicle that could help ID if its found in the future (passenger rear wheel scuffs) but would be great to get a clear visual to ID the occupants.

If anyone is up for the challenge, I can provide a link to the original BVR files as well.

Thanks

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
SOL... good LPR though. This is the problem LPRs. the tag isn't always there or isn't always view able. Down here in FL they tuck a rag in around the tag when shits going down. When they get away from the scene, they hop out and pull the rag out.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Police shouldn't have to many issues simply running the plate.

The again i won't take the challenge even tho I have the ability to run the plate and pull the Dl image of the owner.
what good would that do if the plates were stolen..