Anyone know of a smaller square junction box for bullet cam?

MakeItRain

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The PFA-121 is the standard dahua junction box for HFW series camera with a square base. The problem is, this J-box is way to big for my application because I need to mount two of them side by side next to a eave. The eave size is not capable of fitting two of these. So I need something smaller or perhaps a single J-box that spans 8 inches wide max and can support 2 cable glands.

As you can see in the picture, there is a ton of wasted space comparing the base of the bullet cam to the surface area of the j-box.

1.JPG

MakeItRain

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
This would work but I am mounting this upside down... the box looks a little ugly.

MakeItRain

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I think I may have found something slightly more compact. The question is whether or not I can order it somewhere.

The home depot option will require me to buy separate glands and drill two holes.

The dimension of this is much more sub-compact. Φ93mm*93mm*39mm (3.66” x3.66”x1.54”)

Now I just need to figure out if those holes line up with Dahua's HFW.

Edit: Looks like it does not line up. Dahua is 69.3mm wide base. The mounting hole is only 39mm wide. May have to drill new holes but the base might still fit, albeit just slightly off.

11.jpg