App Playback Continuous Recordings

BPet

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have two of my cams set to Continuous Record and also motion trigger. Many times, the cam does not get triggered because of the balancing act that I have to play between too many triggers and no triggers :)

I can easily view the triggered clips in the App. Is there anyway to view the "Continuous Recordings" in the app? If I am notified that one of my other cams is triggered, I would like to go back to this 'Continuous Recording' camera and view it at that time of day. I do not see anywhere in the App to view the 'Continuous Recordings for a particular camera?

Thanks in advance for any advice :)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have two of my cams set to Continuous Record and also motion trigger. Many times, the cam does not get triggered because of the balancing act that I have to play between too many triggers and no triggers :)

I can easily view the triggered clips in the App. Is there anyway to view the "Continuous Recordings" in the app? If I am notified that one of my other cams is triggered, I would like to go back to this 'Continuous Recording' camera and view it at that time of day. I do not see anywhere in the App to view the 'Continuous Recordings for a particular camera?

Thanks in advance for any advice :)
yes...select the camera then the calendar from the top

BPet

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Duh, thank you sooo much!! I have been using the App for years and I guess I have just gone blind to what was staring me in the face :) It works perfectly!!

Charles Odom

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You are not alone! it took me weeks to figure out that I could view recordings through the app. that little calendar button is hidden so nicely in the top corner.