Are There Any Vendors That Can Manage a BlueIris System in Los Angeles, CA?

Deuterion

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I apologize if this is the incorrect subforum but I'm looking for someone to manage two NVRs running BlueIris at two of my locations in Los Angeles, CA. Does anyone have any leads? Thanks!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,

I apologize if this is the incorrect subforum but I'm looking for someone to manage two NVRs running BlueIris at two of my locations in Los Angeles, CA. Does anyone have any leads? Thanks!
Hi @Deuterion

I think there are a few members who can assist remotely.

Do they have to be in Los Angeles?

Deuterion

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi @Deuterion

I think there are a few members who can assist remotely.

Do they have to be in Los Angeles?
Not necessarily but if there is a hardware issue they will need to be able to make it to each location without hassle and within a timely manner. Thanks!

Deuterion

n3wb
Reaction score
Ok since we can’t find anyone that can maintain a system can anyone log in remotely and check configs? I’m having an issue with my system dropping cameras and I can’t tell if it’s a physical issue with switch, cabling, computer or software related with Windows 10 Home or Blue Iris. This is a paying gig...if I wanted charity I’d post this on gofundme. Thanks.

NoloC

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You could post screen shots. A network diagram of some sort would also be helpful.

Have you done any basic trouble shooting like switching ports, switches, cams etc?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ok since we can’t find anyone that can maintain a system can anyone log in remotely and check configs? I’m having an issue with my system dropping cameras and I can’t tell if it’s a physical issue with switch, cabling, computer or software related with Windows 10 Home or Blue Iris. This is a paying gig...if I wanted charity I’d post this on gofundme. Thanks.
Paging @Dasstrum !

Dasstrum

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello, that's something I can take a look at for you. I will be sending you a message to get more information from ya! Hopefully will be an easy fix on the cameras dropping