Arranging Web Interface Similar to Blue Iris Application

Naru_Edhel

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello all,
I am relatively new to the forums, however I have a problem that no amount of googling has been able to fix. I am looking to move my current blueIris server to a new physical machine which will force me to use the web interface. I am wanting to be able to arrange the camera images on the web interface the same as I currently have them on the BlueIris application. (i.e. 1 camera image enlarged in the center with the other images evenly distributed around it) I have looked around at some of the other 3rd part applications that you can use, however none of them seem to allow me to do this layout. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it!
-Red

lgRich

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello all,
I am relatively new to the forums, however I have a problem that no amount of googling has been able to fix. I am looking to move my current blueIris server to a new physical machine which will force me to use the web interface. I am wanting to be able to arrange the camera images on the web interface the same as I currently have them on the BlueIris application. (i.e. 1 camera image enlarged in the center with the other images evenly distributed around it) I have looked around at some of the other 3rd part applications that you can use, however none of them seem to allow me to do this layout. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it!
-Red
You can do that with Milestone XProtect Essential (free for 8 cameras)

Milestone Systems Video Management Software | Milestone Systems

Naru_Edhel

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey Q,
I have seen that add-on, but did not see anything to do what I am wanting. Does that add-on allow the camera images to be resized and rearranged like the blue iris standard application? Because if so I will gladly give it a try!

Last edited: