Audio echo

Reaction score
I have a BI system (4.5.1.4) with several cameras with a problem that just recently started. Two cams are wired (one Foscam, and one Samsung). The third cam is a wireless Foscam. Before you go off on the choice of Foscam, they were the first cams purchased and are being replaced by more robust, mainstream cams. Anyway, both Foscams incidentally work very well. The wireless just recently began exhibiting an echo in the audio, but only through BI. When I monitor the cam either from the WEB GUI, the Foscam app on my phone, or through Surveillance Station on my NAS (my original recording solution), the audio is perfect. Only through BI is there an echo/breakup in the audio. I've tried playing with both frame and bit rate to see if it's a WiFi bottleneck, but it isn't (no matter what the frame rate or bit rate, the echo is there on BI but nowhere else). The problem exists in both BI Server as well as the iOS app.

I had been experimenting with hidden clone cameras in order to keep a real time remote backup on a NAS share, but in order to eliminate that as the culprit, I've deleted all the clone cameras, and disabled the iSCSI target that it was using.

I've searched the forum looking for the same issue, but while I've found "similar" issues, none were the issue that I have.

Any ideas?